This book is about Atlantis before the tide turned. It's about Hyperborea before it vanished between dimensions. It's about Nu Yark Citee before the Mushroom Bombs hit. It’s a setting guide to the greatest and most ambitious city in the world: Endon. It's about a world slowly tipping onto its side, and all the interesting things that begin to slide at the start of a revolution. It's about people with grand dreams pushing the boundaries of the possible, and the strange machines and devices they create along the way.
But mostly, it's about magic.
This book contains a wealth of information to supplement Role Playing Game campaigns, including:
• Maps, People, Buildings, Dungeons, Factions, and Villains of Endon
• Eight Pre-Apocalyptic Innovations
• Hundreds of Magic Items and Spells
• Rules for Magical Industry
• Useful Tools for Urban Campaigns
• Horrible Monsters and Nightmarish Creatures
• And much, much more.
154 pages, black and white. Written by Skerples. Editing and Layout by David Shugars. Editing by Fiona Geist. Art by Jonathan Newell, Logan Stahl, and Luka Rejec.
3 double-sided PDF pamphlets are also available for this product:
• The Secret Key: a Visitor’s Guide to Endon
• Cumberworld’s Guide to Magical Industry
• Famous Last Words and Scibblings
The pamphlets are designed to assist players in navigating Endon, dabble with magical industry, sing gallows ballads, and read edifying tales and ludicrous advertisements.
Shipping is a flat rate of $4.99. We can only serve the continental US.