Dreamchaser: A Game of Destiny is an immersive story building game where a game master guides players on a journey to achieve their dream. The players imagine a goal for their game their story. They let that goal inspire them, imagining characters to play and experiences to have. Experiences they want to share. They live out that story wherever it takes them a story of pursuing their dreams.
- A Dream Mapping process that creates a goal oriented game of the players' design in minutes and gives players a say in the story they want to experience.
- A Vision Roll technique that helps players influence the Game Master's plans for every game session while helping the Game Master prepare for immediate or future play.
- Collaborative and interactive Character Creation that rewards creativity, spawns immersive characters, and sets them on a mutual goal.
- Character Milestones break stories (campaigns) into short sessions like chapters in a book. Play them consecutively or fit them into busy adult lives.
- Game Masters create any story characters or challenges they need in seconds so they can focus on engaging player characters and driving the story forward.
- Flexible rules that empower players to create their own strategies for success and allow them to defeat challenges in any manner that fits the story they want to tell.
Dreamchaser is easy to relate to with a 1-10 scale. Every target number is on the character sheet. There are no modifiers, only rerolls. Each roll is designed to get the player into the character's headspace and drive the story forward with an outcome that dictates meaningful success or failure.