In Chamon, the land of Ayadah is in ruin. Blighted by the anarchic influence of the Gloomspite Gitz and transformed into a bleak, fungal mire, hope for this once verdant kingdom now lies in the hands of the Oakenbrow Sylvaneth. Will Arch-Revenant Druanti be able to drive back the squiggly hordes of Loonboss Zaggit?
Looncurse is a battlebox that puts you at the heart of an epic battle between the vengeful Sylvaneth and the madcap Gloomspite Gitz. Inside, you'll find two forces of citadel miniatures to battle with, rules for gaming with them, and lore that explores the ongoing battle between these factions in the Realm of Metal.
Inside the set, you'll find:
A 40-page booklet packed with lore, art, and rules, including:
- Background looking at Ayadah and the forces battling for control of it
- A bestiary looking at the background of the units in the set
- A Showcase of beautifully painted Citadel Miniatures, perfect for inspiring your own work
- Warscrolls and pitched battle profiles for all the units and warscroll battalions in this set, including points, minimum and maximum unit sizes, and battlefield roles
- 3 narrative battleplans that let you relive the battle for Ayadah
- 2 warscroll battalions designed to reward you for using the models in this set with extra rules
37 Citadel Miniatures:
1 Arch-Revenant ‚ “ a new Sylvaneth commander available first in this set
10 Sylvaneth Tree-Revenants
3 Sylvaneth Kurnoth Hunters
1 Gloomspite Gitz Loonboss on Giant Squig ‚ “ a new model for a classic Moonclan unit available first in this set
10 Gloomspite Gitz Cave Squigs and 2 Squig Herders
5 Gloomspite Gitz Boingrot Bounderz
5 Gloomspite Gitz Squig Hoppers
A doubled-sided token sheet, perfect for keeping track of ongoing effects, command points and more.
Whether you're looking to battle out of the box with a friend, expanding an existing collection or starting a new one, this battlebox is perfect for you ‚ “ but hurry! It's only available while stocks last.
Shipping is a flat rate of $4.99. We can only serve the continental US.